Where you’ll be working: Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre
The details: Permanent – 80 hour per fortnight - Rostered
Ideal opportunity for a mental health nurse to gain experience in a medium secure forensic rehabilitation setting.
About the service:
Puna Poipoi, has a focus on developing skills to maximise independence and social inclusion and work in a rehabilitation pathway continuum.
Required skills & experience:
• NZ Registered Nurse with a current annual practising certificate
• have a passion for rehabilitation in a forensic context
• Excellent communication skills.
Please click here to view the position description.
The Waikato District Health Board Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Waikato DHB’s Vaccine Preventable Diseases for Employees policy. The policy prescribes the required vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Waikato DHB. COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory before you commence employment
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
We can offer you:
• Internal training opportunities, to support skill development.
• Full orientation and mentoring to help you get to know our services.
• Access to clinical supervision.
Please apply directly online, applications are not able to be accepted via email.
For any queries about the role please contact Heidi Weber on 0274066231
Application closing date: 26 November 2021
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga