New ways of working
Nāu te rourou, nāku te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi
With your input and mine, wellness will thrive
Full/Part time permanent - positions available!!!
The Matariki Adult Integrated Otara/ Mangere locality team (previously known as The Cottage CMHC) provides a range of high quality, integrated and comprehensive mental health assessments, treatment interventions and support for adults experiencing mental health and co-existing drug and alcohol issues who reside in the Otara, Mangere, Papatoetoe and Otahuhu areas.
We are seeking motivated and highly skilled recovery focused nurse to work in our team. We service a unique and growing multi-cultural population, which will ensure you are continually stimulated and challenged as you work with a diverse group of service users presenting with a range of mental health needs.
Working in our multidisciplinary team of professionals, you will be an engaging and confident communicator and decision maker with strong mental health nursing competencies. You will have a high level of time management and organisational skills and will relish the opportunity to provide (and gain skills in) a range of individual and group evidence based interventions for your service users.
We offer the chance to work both independently and as part of a strong quality-focussed team. You will receive on-going support with clinical supervision and professional development opportunities.
- Registered Psychiatric or Comprehensive Nurse
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate to work in Mental Health
- Minimum of 3 years post registration experience in Mental Health
- Full, current and clean NZ Driver's Licence
- In-depth understanding & demonstration of the Treaty of Waitangi principles
- An understanding of working within Pasifika communities
- Be able to speak a second language in Pacific or Te Reo
For more information please contact Amon Iva in the Recruitment Centre on (09)276 0044 ext. 53461
Job Number: CMH20214250
Applications close: 30th August 2021