- Is work-life balance important to you?
- Do you want to work Monday-Friday and enjoy your evenings and weekends off?
- Are you looking for a community based role where you can make a difference?
- Come work with our local team in Hawkes Bay.
Who are we| Ko wai matou?
HealthCare NZ provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout New Zealand. Since 1988 we have been caring, supporting and empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community as well as in specialized treatment settings. We help people gain access to needed services, ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
About the role | He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
This is a demanding and rapidly changing environment supported by experienced Registered Health Professionals and diverse multi-disciplinary teams. Clinical and operational leadership is provided by your Clinical Lead, and a structured senior nursing team led by our Director of Nursing including an active PDRP programme.
You will work with our Clinical Leadership team who understand the important of clinical governance, leadership and development opportunities
- Providing clinical oversight within the Hawke's Bay region
- Completing comprehensive clinical assessments of clients' medical, rehabilitation and support needs
- developing person centered goal orientated services plans
- unplanned reviews of client progress
- Plan and ensure co-ordination of a package of services in response to identified client need
- Providing support to clients to achieve optimal wellness, promote quality of life, community participation and maximum independence.
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
The successful candidate will be driven by a passion to deliver exceptional services to people with health, disability or injury related needs in their own homes and will deliver:
- Registered Nurse qualification and current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years' experience
- Experience and knowledge in community health setting desirable
- Experience in making a real difference to the lives of older people and those rehabilitation needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, innovation, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Holds a current full NZ driver's license.
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
At HealthCare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. If you would like to work in a role that is both rewarding and would like to make a difference in the lives of your clients, then we would like to hear from you!
Applications close | Te katinga o tenei whai turanga: 21 March at 5pm, interviews might take place prior to applications closing.
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.