- We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our team
- Hours of work 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
Who are we| Ko wai matou?
HealthCare NZ provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout New Zealand. Since 1988 we have been caring, supporting and empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community as well as in specialised settings. We help people gain access to needed services, ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
About the role | He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
You will be responsible for providing clinical oversight in Oamaru within home and community packages of care and provide support to the identified client group to promote quality of life, community participation and maximum independence for your clients that you support.
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
- Passion to deliver exceptional services to people with health, disability or injury related needs in their own homes.
- Demonstrated experience completing assessments
- Ability to develop and review goal focused service plans based on individual client needs
- Experience in training staff
- Demonstrated experience in clinical oversight and clinical tasks
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Essential for this role:
- Registered Nurse with a current NZ practising certificate
- Experience and knowledge or the primary/community health sector
- Current, full New Zealand driver's license
- Competent computer skills - a wide range of applications are used in this role
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
At HealthCare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. If you looking for your next challenge and would like to make a difference in the lives of the people in your community, then we would like to hear from you!
Applications close | Te katinga o tenei whai turanga: 25 June 2021 at 5pm, interviews might take place prior to applications closing.
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/ Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.