- Is work-life balance important to you?
- You will be able to work Monday-Friday and enjoy your evenings and weekends off.
- Opportunity to work in a community based role where you can make a difference.
- We looking for two RN's to join our team in the local Tauranga branch.
Who are we| Ko wai matou?
HealthCare NZ provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout New Zealand. Since 1988 we have been caring, supporting and empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community as well as in specialized treatment settings. We help people gain access to needed services, ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
About the role | He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manger, you will ensure that outcomes are maximised for clients, families and ACC by managing the delivery of ACC rehabilitation and recovery services. You will liaise with ACC branches and subcontractors to ensure an efficient, innovative and person centred service is delivered to clients. You will also work with the other Registered Health Professionals, and coordinators in the team to manage high needs clients as needed.
This role is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of support services for our ACC clients and other high needs clients. You will be part of an established, dedicated team of professionals that deliver an extensive range of health and disability services and will require travelling within the Waikato region.
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse who is passionate about delivering exceptional rehabilitation and recovery services to people with health, disability or injury related needs.
- Minimum 2 years' nursing experience in NZ with a current APC
- Passion for making a difference and improving the quality of life for people living in their own homes
- Exceptional interpersonal and time management skills
- The ability to 'think fast on your feet'
- A good sense of humour
- Ability to develop a professional rapport with clients, the wider interdisciplinary team, colleagues and referrers will come naturally to you
- Competent computer skills - email, computer based assessments, smartphones and tablets are used in this role.
- Ideally you will also have a post-graduate qualification too
- A current full NZ driver's license
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
At HealthCare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. If you would like to work in a role that is both rewarding and challenging and would like to make a difference, then we would like to hear from you!
Applications close | Te katinga o tenei whai turanga : 4 April 2021 at 5pm, interviews might take place prior to applications closing.
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/ Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit