Turangi - High and Complex Needs Residential Services
Permanent, Full-time (40hours per week), rostered shifts
(Service operates 24 hours, 7 days a week)
Pay Band: $60,421pa - $64,686pa
Depending on qualification, and experience
Closing date for applications: This position will be advertised until filled
If you’re excited about working for a progressive organisation at the forefront of Mental Health and Addictions and want to be part of a vibrant culture Ember Korowai Takitini is for you.
Ember blends professional expertise and lived experience to offer a range of services and supports for anyone with mental health, addiction or intellectual disability needs. We desire a society that better understands and responds to mental distress, addiction, and intellectual disability.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our amazing high and complex needs residential rehabilitation service. Walking into a team with equal mana to share experience and knowledge, helping to have a positive impact on those we support with the right mix of like-minded people, empathy and hard work.
A full job description, please email: email@example.com or download from: https://ember.org.nz/careers
You will have:
- a current registration and practising certificate
- a New Zealand full Driver’s License
- knowledge of mental health rehabilitation approaches (e.g., cognitive remediation, psychosocial rehabilitation), experience working with co-occurring addictions and/or cognitive difficulties and knowledge of Māori health approaches would be greatly welcomed.
- a great sense of humour and likes to be in a quirky environment.
- know your way around a computer and preferably Microsoft programmes.
- Experience/open to supporting whaiora with personal cares
You will be:
- a zest for working with whanau, other agencies, and people from all different cultures.
- dynamic, loves change, brings ideas, energy to drive positive changes within the sector.
- client-centered, recovery-focused approach. You must unwaveringly believe in people’s ability to progress no matter the obstacles.
- balance between having the ability to make common sense decisions whilst also being able to think unconventionally and try new things.
- Lived experience of recovery would also be seen as a huge strength
- Connections to local iwi would be an advantage
For more information about this job, please contact
Ember HR : 09 523 2790.