Nau mai, haere mai ki Ūpoko me Te Karu o Te Ika
Location: Upper Hutt Community
Service: Mental Health, Addictions & Intellectual Disability Service (MHAIDS)
Contract: Permanent - Full time
Mō tō mātou rōpū – About our team
Our Upper Hutt Community team have an exciting work environment and provide the opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings, as well as support with your portfolio and on-going professional development. You will be working with an experienced team who strive to provide high quality care to tangata whaiora family/whanau that may require access to mental health and addiction services.
Kōrero mō te tūranga – About the role
You will be able to work autonomously and participate in a multi-disciplinary approach to care provision. Other dimensions will include being able to work across primary, secondary and non-governmental organisations.
If you have a great sense of humour, compassion and ability to be flexible in your approach will be amazing. Also having excellent communication and organisational skills as these are an essential part of your day to day work. You will be able to demonstrate your ability to be able to work with a range of cultures and be a team player.
Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of mental health and addiction in adults and the impact of these issues on clients, their families and community.
- A strong focus on recovery.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Recognising and managing risk in a clinical environment.
- Working in an emotionally challenging and changing environment.
- Responding to changing demands / priorities / workloads at short notice.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Please note we will be reviewing applications when received and will progress through the recruitment process
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed