Where you’ll be working: Henry Rongomau Bennett Centre - Bureau
The details: Permanent – Full, part time and casual positions - rostered
By joining our staff bureau you will have the flexibility to fit work around your everyday life.
We are looking for experienced RN’s who have the ability to work in a diverse range of clinical settings within our inpatient services on rostered duties.
Required skills & experience:
• Preference will be given to RNs who have worked in acute mental health services recently.
• A minimum of two years post registration experience in mental health nursing is required as is established skills in comprehensive mental health and risk assessment.
• You must have a current full drivers licence.
• Your current practising certificate must have a scope of practise that allows you to work in mental health services.
You will need to be flexible and have the ability to work with different teams on the various wards.
Please click here to view the position description.
The Waikato District Health Board Health & Safety has a policy that includes ensuring that you comply with the Health Order announced 11 October 2021 and with the Waikato DHB’s Vaccine Preventable Diseases for Employees policy. The policy prescribes the required vaccinations including COVID19 for all employees of Waikato DHB. COVID-19 vaccinations are mandatory before you commence employment.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori communities.
The Waikato District Health Board provides a strong professional network where continuing professional development is supported.
As a registered nurse with the staff bureau, we offer an exciting, changing work environment and a comprehensive orientation.
Please apply directly online, applications are not able to be accepted via email.
If you would like to discuss the role prior to applying, please contact Debbie Jennings on 021 241 6405.
Application closing date: Open until filled
Values Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga