- Is work-life balance important to you?
- Do you want to work Monday-Friday and enjoy your evenings and weekends off?
- Are you looking for a community based role where you can make a difference?
- Come work with our team in Gisborne, East Coast
Who are we| Ko wai matou?
HealthCare NZ provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout New Zealand. Since 1988 we have been caring, supporting and empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community as well as in specialised services settings. We help people gain access to needed services, ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
About the role | He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
This role involves working independently visiting allocated clients where you will utilise your nursing knowledge, assessment skills and professional judgement to provide clinical support, case management, education and advocacy to your clients, so they can remain as independent as possible.
- Acting as an expert clinical resource using advanced assessment and reasoning skills to plan and oversee support within the multidisciplinary team.
- Develop support plan with client, utilising the tool that has been determined within the service model
- Participate in review, discharge planning and multidisciplinary review to adequately meet the needs of the client.
- Provide comprehensive assessment with the client in collaboration with family/whanau and other primary health care providers, to evaluate support options to achieve wellness and independence for clients.
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
- Passion to deliver exceptional services to people with health, disability or injury related needs in their own homes.
- Demonstrated experience completing assessments
- Ability to develop and review goal focused service plans based on individual client needs
- Experience in facilitation and training of others
- Demonstrated experience in clinical oversight and clinical tasks
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Essential for this role:
- Registered Nurse with a current NZ practising certificate
- Experience and knowledge in the primary/community health sector
- Current, full New Zealand driver's license
- Competent computer skills - a wide range of applications are used in this role
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
At Healthcare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. If you would like to work in the community and in a role that is both rewarding and challenging, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
Applications close | Te katinga o tenei whai turanga: 25 june 2021 at 5pm, interviews might take place prior to applications closing.
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.