- Exciting role for a Clinical Rehabilitation Coordinator or Registered Nurse
- Become an interRAI assessor in the field of injury rehabilitation!
Who are we| Ko wai matou?
Solora provides a range of high-quality health, rehabilitation and sensitive claims services through our network of home and community support and sensitive claims partners.
Our services are centrally coordinated by a team of skilled Clinical Rehabilitation Coordinators experienced in restorative care, rehabilitation and sensitive claims - and then delivered by our diverse network with the experience and resources to meet the individualised needs of clients.
About the role | He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
The Clinical Rehabilitation Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and monitoring of flexible, integrated home and community support to achieve the best possible outcomes for clients/whanau, funders and stakeholders.
The role works with clients, the Solora network and funders by managing all service delivery to deliver efficient, innovative, person-centred and integrated community support packages. This includes maintaining knowledge of current best practice in restorative (casemix) care and positive rehabilitation outcomes.
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
You will bring your relevant clinical knowledge and expertise to undertake comprehensive needs assessments and monitor progress towards positive rehabilitation outcomes.
- Registered Nurse with a current NZ annual practising certificate
- Knowledge and understanding of the NZ rehabilitation sector including injury support
- Demonstrated experience and in-depth understanding of the health and disability sector in NZ
- Understanding of casemix funding and restorative models of care
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and clients at a senior level
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
At HealthCare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. If you would like to work in a role that is both rewarding and would like to make a difference in the lives of your clients, then we would like to hear from you!
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
Applications close | Te katinga o tenei whai turanga: 2 May 2021, interviews might take place prior to applications closing.
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.