We have an exciting opportunity for a Roster Coordinator to join our team.
The roster team provides effective, professional and personalised service both via the telephone and face-to-face to our 24 hour team of support workers throughout the Hawkes Bay and Lower North Island. Working alongside a dedicated and supportive team, there will be variety and challenges. Planning and coordinating the rosters for our support staff means you will be well-organised, responsive to change and can work well under pressure.
You will need:
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- Previous administration experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- A confident and professional telephone manner, along with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to produce work of a high standard, meticulous attention for detail and accuracy
- A sense of humour
- The ability to juggle many priorities at once
You will be:
A confident person who is capable of meeting deadlines, is well organised and has outstanding attention to detail. Most of all you will have a positive attitude and the ability to build strong internal and external relationships at all levels.
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10.30am through until 7pm.
Week 2: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10.30am through until 7pm.
You will also be required to be on-call, after hours 1 week out of every 4. You will be remunerated with an on-call allowance for this. Flexibility for the right applicant to work remotely once fully trained.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you an excellent working environment, rewarding work, plenty of training in your role and ongoing support.