- Part-time or full-time position 25 to 40 hours p/w, flexible hours
- Small organisation - broaden your corporate services admin experience
Do you thrive in an environment where you can be part of shaping something new? Are you looking for a new role that will have a positive impact on the lives of all people in Aotearoa New Zealand?
The Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission opened its doors on 9 February 2021 to bring leadership and oversight to the transformation of our mental health and addiction system, and to contribute to better and equitable mental health and wellbeing outcomes for all people in Aotearoa.
In this role you will be seen as the go-to person who ensures the smooth running of our office. The position covers a breadth of activities so you can look forward to a varied role.
Key areas include:
- all HR administration including management of HR inboxes, assisting employees with their queries, preparation of employee documentation, recruitment, health and safety, onboarding, and induction
- support the Principal Advisors with website, social media management and reporting requirements
- admin support to projects
- facilities management
- managing office supplies, outsourced services and supplier relationships
- travel bookings and support with organising workshops and meetings.
We are looking for a someone who has strong corporate services administration experience particularly with some HR administration. You will have excellent organisational skills along with the ability to think ahead, use initiative, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
We are a small organisation and key to your success will be your flexibility and desire to help across the team while being able to self-manage the delivery of your work. With the variety of tasks in this role, this is a great opportunity for you to develop a wider breadth of corporate services experience.
As a Te Tiriti o Waitangi-grounded organisation, we are committed to fulfilling our responsibility as an independent Crown Entity to honour Te Tiriti o Waitangi and work in partnership with Māori as tangata whenua.
We want our workforce to be a reflection of our communities across Aotearoa and are actively seeking applications from people who represent that diversity.
To apply, please go to our website www.mhwc.govt.nz where you can download the position description and application form. Please send your completed application form to email@example.com
Applications close 12pm Friday, 12 November 2021.