- 12-month fixed-term position, Wellington-based
- Implement our Te Tiriti o Waitangi work plan
Kia hiwa rā, kia hiwa rā! He pūrongo ki te motu whānui.
Ngā mihi nui ki a koutou katoa. He tūranga Māori tēnei kei roto i ngā mahi o te Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission (the Commission).
We are an independent Crown entity and have made a commitment to being a Commission grounded in Te Tiriti o Waitangi!
Our role is to assess, monitor, report on performance, recommend improvements, advocate for the collective needs and interests of whānau, and hold to account the mental health, addiction, and wellbeing system in Aotearoa. We are the eyes and ears of the people, amplifying the voices of our communities.
- are passionate about contributing to the wellbeing of Māori whānau, hapū, iwi and hapori
- want to work with an awesome whānau in the Commission
- want to share your love of te ao Māori, te Reo Māori, kaupapa Māori and mātauranga Māori
- have a sound knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi, whānau, hapū, iwi needs, engagement and context
- have excellent skills in managing kaupapa from timeframes to budget, through to achieving success
- are able to whakarongo, whakarangatira, and whakatinana kaupapa
then please go to our website www.mhwc.govt.nz where you can download the position description and application form. Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kauā e takaroa - kauā e tinaku - kauā e tōmuri
Do not delay - do not defer - do not be too late
No reira e ngā iwi, e ngā mana, e ngā karangatanga maha, he karanga tēnei ki te tuku mai o koutou tono mo te mahi kei roto i tēnei kaupapa rangatira.
Applications close 12pm Monday, 29 November 2021.
We are looking to make an appointment before Christmas with a likely start date in the new year.