Job specific information:
We are looking for a Service Coordinator to join our team based in Palmerston North. This role offers you and exciting opportunity to develop and use your skills within the Manawatu/ Horowhenua community.
We would love to hear from you if you:
· Hold a relevant qualification in Social Services or Human Services or acceptable equivalent qualification and/or work experience.
· Have experience working in a social services agency, and in particular working with disabled children/youth/ adults, their families/whanau and significant others.
· Can demonstrate a willingness to be creative and innovative in delivering services
· Networking skills and knowledge of government, non-government and private sector services available within the community.
· Understanding of person and family centred planning and community development concepts.
· Is committed to providing quality customer services.
· Strong time management and organisational skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication and reporting skills.
How to apply: To see a copy of the job description and request an application form for this role please contact Central.Recruitment@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz
To apply for this role please provide a completed CCS Disability Action application form, a copy of your CV and a covering letter. This can be emailed to Central.Recruitment@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz or posted to Margaret Phillips, CCS Disability Action Central Region, PO Box 35-156, Naenae, Lower Hutt 5011.
We are committed to ensuring our application process is accessible to everyone. Should you require an alternative method of application please contact Margaret Phillips on (04) 801 0213 extn 8968 or email: Central.Recruitment@ccsDisabilityAction.org.nz
Application closing date: 5:00pm, Thursday 7th October 2021
CCS Disability Action builds our work around three core documents; UN Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the NZ Disability Strategy.
We work within a Human Rights framework and are committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workplace. This position offer you flexibility in how you manage the role and we openly encourage people with lived experience of disability to apply.