We are looking for a Part-Time (20 hours per week) Service Coordinator to join our team in Hawera. This role offers you and exciting opportunity to develop and use your skills within the South and Central Taranaki community.
We would love to hear from you if you:
· Hold a relevant Degree or Diploma in Social Services or Human Services or acceptable equivalent qualification and/or work experience.
· Have experience working in a social services agency, and in particular working with disabled children/youth/ adults, their families/whanau, and significant others.
· Can demonstrate a willingness to be creative and innovative in delivering services
· Networking skills and knowledge of government, non-government, and private sector services available within the community.
· Understanding of person and family centred planning and community development concepts.
· Is committed to providing quality customer services.
· Strong time management and organisational skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and reporting skills.