Job specific information:
This role is responsible for the coordination and delivery of quality support for youth and adults across the Auckland Region.
We would love to hear from you if;
- You have an understanding of and are committed to the rights of people with disabilities.
- Have experience of working together effectively with youth and their families to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Have excellent skills in developing and maintaining trusting and accountable relationships with staff.
- Have the ability to identify what needs to be done, and to organise and motivate yourself to do it.
- Can demonstrate effective advocacy and risk management skills.
- Have the ability to build a strong team.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with managing staff or people.
- Are resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the disability sector and or community.
- Enjoy travelling across the Northern Region (Mercer to Cape Reinga).
How to apply
To apply for this job go to: www.talentpropellerjobs.co.nz and enter ref code: 5420411
CCS Disability Action builds our work around three core documents; UN Convention of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the NZ Disability Strategy.
We work within a Human Rights framework and are committed to equal opportunity in all our employment policies and procedures. We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. This position offers you flexibility in how you manage the role and we openly encourage people with lived experience of disability to apply.
Applications Close: Wednesday, 7 April 2021