- Opportunity to work in partnership with clients and families to design and implement outcomes-focussed and client-centred service plans
- You will be part of a very supportive team who is passionate about making a difference
- Based in Christchurch
Who are we| Ko wai matou?
HealthCare NZ provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout New Zealand. Since 1988 we have been caring, supporting and empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community as well as in specialized treatment settings. We help people gain access to needed services, ensuring they receive vital services, are safe, well-cared for and live as independently as possible.
About the role | He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
The Service Delivery Manager - Complex Services is responsible for working in partnership with clients and families, design and implement outcomes-focussed and client-centred service plans. Facilitate regular communication with funders, clients and other stakeholders.
You will manage and implement new referrals' and ensure that client risks/vulnerabilities are identified and mitigated with appropriate contingency planning in place and Referral information including needs assessments and integrated rehabilitation assessments are comprehensively understood and service delivery is consistent with the needs identified by clients and funders.
You will also provide specialist advice and support to HCNZ team members to assist in the ongoing maintenance of complex packages of care or when there is a sudden need for increased support or assessment
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
- Registered Health Practitioner/Allied Health Professional
- Clinical reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Experience in some or all of the following will be advantageous: Community health, Chronic disease integrated care and Home care, Community nursing management, Service development experience
- Personal credibility and established networks with health professionals and senior managers.
- Ability to design and lead, with consultants, service models based on national and international best practice.
- Ability to develop and lead multidisciplinary teams
- Understanding of person-centred philosophies
- Previous experience in a Community Care Setting in New Zealand or overseas
- Experience and an in-depth understanding of the accident insurance, health and disability sectors in New Zealand
- Previous business development experience.
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
At HealthCare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. If you would like to work in a role that is both rewarding and challenging and would like to make a difference, then we would like to hear from you!
Applications close | Te katinga o tenei whai turanga : 23 April 2021 at 5pm, interviews might take place prior to the closing.
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/ Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit