- Exciting opportunity to be part of Explore Services' growing leadership team
- Contribute to developing our national service
- Full time position based in Wellington
Who are we| Ko wai matou?
Explore provides specialist behaviour support services (BSS) using positive behaviour support models, to children and adults with a disability, their family/whanau and their support networks. The Explore service uses a positive behaviour support model to work across traditional boundaries and bring together a variety of disciplines and expertise, ensuring an efficient innovative, person centred and community focussed service to clients at all times.
About the role | He korero whakamarama mo tenei turanga
We are seeking to appoint a Specialist Service Manager to provide strong leadership, oversight, and effective management to our specialist team in the Wellington region.
As part of Explore's leadership team, you will promote a supportive, collaborative and positive workplace and contribute to the growth and development of Explore Services.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships (internally and externally) with stakeholders. You will manage service delivery issues, ensuring the quality and support provided for the clients and the expectations of the funder are met.
What you will bring | Nga tohungatanga mo tenei turanga
- Demonstrated experience leading high performing teams with a minimum of 3 years management experience
- Proven experience in successful strategic planning and implementation.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, staff, and key stakeholders.
- Relevant experience working within the health, disability and/or behaviour support sector
- Financial management and business development experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification such as health, disability or business management
- Strong cultural awareness
- Strong regional knowledge
- Full driving licence and the ability to travel
Why Us | He aha ai matou?
- A professional, supportive and client focused environment where innovation and skills transfer are valued
- Commitment to your professional and personal development
- Autonomy with easy access to management, clinical oversight and peer support through our flat structure
- Satisfaction in the role - knowing you are making a difference
Come and join us at this exciting time and help develop and lead a team of passionate specialists offer innovative services to more clients nationwide.
Applications close | Te katinga o tenei whai turanga: 25 June 2021 at 5pm, interviews might take place prior to the closing.
Please apply via our website including a CV and cover letter.
All applicants must be a NZ Resident/ Citizen or have a valid NZ work permit.