In this role, you will provide professional support, needs assessments, reassessments and arrange support packages for clients. Working collaboratively with clients and whanau, your aim is to ensure that the right outcomes are being achieved, in line with individual goals and needs.
We are Taikura Trust. Since 2002, we've been giving people with disabilities access to an array of services designed to make life easier. Best of all, we're growing. This means we can provide a bigger range of services, all geared toward the end result: the best possible life
About the role …
· After conducting indepth needs assessments, you will identify and prioritise client support needs, and coordinate a tailored support package.
· Collaborate with relevant parties to ensure the needs and goals of our clients are understood and achievable.
· Establish quality relationships with clients and their whanau, and collaborate with teams across the organisation
· Maintain high quality documentation and record relevant information in line with practice and processes.
· Opportunity to work from home by arrangement.
About you …
· Experience working in the health / allied health / education or disability sector
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to relate to a range of people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
· Ideally you'll have experience in coordinating natural and formal supports and services for people with a range of physical, intellectual and sensory needs
· Commercially savvy and capable of navigating operational IT systems
· Passionate about improving the lives of those living with disabilities and commitment to Taikura's values.
What you will receive …
· Opportunities for professional and personal development.
· A collaborative and friendly multi-cultural team
· The opportunity for ongoing learning and development, EAP and staff benefits
· The role is based in Mt Wellington with the opportunity to work some of the week from home.
At Taikura Trust, we don't just accept difference - we welcome it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
Taikura Trust is proud to be a diverse, equal opportunity workplace. We believe our workforce should represent the communities that we serve so we welcome applications from people with lived experience of disability and diverse backgrounds.
Please contact Stephanie Patterson, Recruitment Partner, by email at email@example.com or phone 027 299 5622 if you have any queries.