- Permanent, full-time role available, Based in New Plymouth
- 40 hours per week, working Friday- Tuesday, alternating AM/ PM shifts
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Support people in the mental health sector with daily living skills, connecting with their communities. Be prepared to ‘do whatever it takes’.
We have a full-time vacancy in one of our residential services, based in New Plymouth. The role is 80 hours per fortnight, alternating AM and PM shifts weekly.
Week 1: Friday- Tuesday, AM shifts, 7.00am- 3.30pm
Week 2: Friday- Tuesday, PM shifts, 3.00pm- 11.30pm
Transforming mental health and addictions through fostering strong, compassionate, self-supporting communities.
You’ll be reporting to the Team Coach and joining our Taranaki Pathways team, based out of New Plymouth. You will join a team of Support Workers who all have the common purpose to support people experiencing mental illness.
We are interested to hear from people who have a caring nature and work in a recovery focused way. Ideally, you will have some experience working alongside people who experience mental illness. You will have impeccable attention to detail and be able to provide medication support for our people when needed. You’re a communicator - the sort of person who loves working with people.
- You must hold a current full driver’s licence
- You must hold a current first aid certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Applicants must hold the level 4 New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing (NZCHW) or a recognised equivalent. Alternatively, you will commence study towards this within six months of starting your employment with Pathways.
In this role, you can look forward to extra leave, subsidies for school holiday childcare and a great team around you every day working in an organization that believes in its’ purpose. Be part of a supportive work environment where life balance is encouraged, people are valued, and new solutions are the norm!
Ready to take a closer look at Pathways? Then apply now.
Closing date: Monday 12 April 2021. Please note, this advert may close sooner if a suitable candidate is found prior to the closing date.
Position description: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/uploads/files/position-descriptions/PW_SW.pdf
Contact: Annie Beale, Team Coach, 027 838 5878
For further information, visit our website www.pathways.co.nz
**All new appointees into Pathways require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children's Act 2014, new employees that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.