We're looking for a brilliant Team Administrator to join us and be the backbone that supports our team and ensures the efficient and accurate handling of all administration processes for our clients and internal teams.
We are Taikura Trust. Since 2002, we've been giving people with disabilities access to an array of services to make life easier. Great news is, we're growing, which means we can provide a bigger range of services, all geared towards building the best possible life.
You are not your average Administrator. While you've got a solid administration background, you're not looking for a role where you do the same thing all day, every day.
Working in our funding team, you will be key to ensuring our operations run smoothly. From assisting with the completion of the day to day liaising with operational providers, analysing data and preparing reporting, coordinating with team, managing, and working on projects when requested, it is a diverse role with a capital D!
We are looking for a person with:
- Outstanding organisation skills and a keen eye for detail
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- An affinitiy with data - you will love to delve into the numbers, and analyse the story that they tell
- The ability to multitask, and prioritise a range of tasks, while keeping a smile on your face
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel
What you will receive...
- A friendly, diverse and supportive team
- Robust systems and IT to support you in your role
- The opportunity for ongoing learning and development, EAP and staff benefits
- Flexible working arrangements and easy parking when in the office
At Taikura Trust, we don't just accept difference - we welcome it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
Taikura Trust is proud to be a diverse, equal opportunity workplace. We believe our workforce should represent the communities that we serve so we welcome applications from people with lived experience of disability and diverse backgrounds.
Please contact Stephanie Patterson, Recruitment Partner, by email at email@example.com or phone 027 299 5622 if you have any queries.