· Full-time role based in Lower Hutt
· Are you a registered health professional with leadership experience
· Someone who loves inspiring a team to be their best
· skilled at building collaborative relationships
· experienced in Mental Health and Addictions
· competent with clinical triage meetings
· familiar working with people with high acuity
· driven to achieve the best outcomes for people to live full and rewarding lives?
· Passionate about developing services that makes a difference
We’re on the lookout for a Registered Health Professional (Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurse, Social Worker) with existing leadership experience to join our Pathways team as a Team Coach leading an Acute Alternative Service in Lower Hutt.
As a Team Coach you’ll report to the Service and Relationship Manager. You’ll be the go-to person for your staff and lead a dedicated team of RHPs, Peer Support Workers and Community Support Workers. You will provide regular coaching and be focused on inspiring every member of your team to exceed their personal best in everything they do. You'll work side by side with our clinical partners, using your clinical expertise to influence and support coordinated care plans.
If this sounds like you then keep reading.
Who are we…
We’re all about transforming mental health and addictions through our Pathways services, in fact, we’ve been doing it for 30 years and each year support around 6000 people. You identify as being someone who is a great communicator, compassionate, and a great individual with the ability to inspire those around them.
If you’ve said yes to all of the above, then you could be the person we’re looking for.
You’ll be a Registered Health Professional and you’ll have some leadership experience. Ideally you have experience in mental health, addiction service, the wider health and social sectors, and possibly experience with DHBs and PHOs.
You’ll need to have a:
· current full New Zealand driver’s licence
· current first aid certificate (or be willing to obtain one)
· tertiary qualification in health, management or a related discipline
· a current New Zealand registration as either a nurse (with scope to work in mental health), occupational therapist or social worker or counsellor.
In this role, you can look forward to flexible work arrangements, extra leave, subsidies for school holiday childcare and a great team around you every day working in an organisation that believes in its’ purpose. Be part of a supportive work environment where life balance is encouraged, people are valued and new solutions are the norm!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 13 June 2021. Please note, this advert may close early if suitable candidates are sourced.
Position description: Please copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www.wisegroup.co.nz/uploads/files/position-descriptions/PW_TC.pdf
Contact: Arnie Martinez, Service and Relationship Manager on 027 404 4328 if you have any questions.
For further information, visit our website www.pathways.co.nz
Pathways is committed to healthy lifestyles and actively supports a smoke free environment. We encourage people with experience of mental illness to apply.
**All new appointees into Pathways require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children's Act 2014, new employees that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.