- Full-time role based in Masterton, Wairarapa
- Registered health professional with leadership experience
- Passionate about supporting people working through their addiction
- skilled at building collaborative relationships
- experienced in Addictions
- competent with clinical triage meetings
- familiar working with people with high acuity and complexity
- driven to achieve the best outcomes for people to live full and rewarding lives?
- Passionate about developing services that makes a difference
We are on the lookout for a Registered Health Professional (DAPAANZ registered Addictions Counsellor, Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurse, Social Worker) with existing leadership experience to join our Pathways team as a Team Coach leading the Addictions team in the Wairarapa. You’ll be working Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
As a Team Coach you will report to the Service and Relationship Manager. You will be the go-to person for your staff and lead a dedicated team of Addictions and Opioid Substitution Team Counsellors/Clinicians and Support Workers. You will provide regular coaching and be focused on inspiring every member of your team to exceed their personal best in everything they do. You will work side by side with our Nurse Specialist to support excellent clinical practice and Addictions Medicine Specialist to support clinical best practice and co-ordinate care plans.
If this sounds like you then keep reading.
Who are we
We are all about transforming mental health and addictions through our Pathways services, in fact, we’ve been doing it for years and each year support around 6000 people. You identify as being someone who is a great communicator, compassionate, and a great individual with the ability to inspire those around them.
If you have said yes to all the above, then you could be the person we are looking for.
You will need to have a:
- current full New Zealand driver’s licence
- current first aid certificate (or be willing to obtain one)
- tertiary qualification in health, management, or a related discipline
- a current New Zealand registration as either a nurse (with scope to work in mental health), occupational therapist or social worker or counsellor.
In this role, you can look forward to flexible work arrangements, extra leave, subsidies for school holiday childcare and a great team around you every day working in an organisation that believes in its’ purpose. Be part of a supportive work environment where life balance is encouraged, people are valued, and new solutions are the norm!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 07 June 2021. Please note, this advert may close early if suitable candidates are sourced.
Position description: Please copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/uploads/files/position-descriptions/PW_TC.pdf
Contact: Jenna Jeffcoat, Service and Relationship Manager on 027 557 0137 if you have any questions.
For further information, visit our website www.pathways.co.nz
Pathways is committed to healthy lifestyles and actively supports a smoke free environment. We encourage people with experience of mental illness to apply.
**All new appointees into Pathways require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children's Act 2014, new employees that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.