- Bring your personality, commitment, compassion, and great ideas!
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team that addresses health and wellbeing needs
- Full time, Monday to Friday with some flexibility based in Wellington
We’re looking for someone with a demonstrated ability to inspire and lead a team. You’ll be positive, energetic, organized and a great communicator.
We’re looking for an inspirational leader to join Pathways Wellington’s Health and Wellbeing team, as a Team Coach - Registered Health Professional. You will promote and facilitate access to this clinical resource while fostering innovation and continuous improvement.
Creating mental health and wellness opportunities that enable people to live their dreams and flourish. At Pathways, that’s what we do; and who we are.
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with some flexibility. This position is based in Wellington.
We’re looking for an inspirational leader to join Pathways Wellington’s Health and Wellbeing team, as a Team Coach - Registered Health Professional. This role entails:
- Building strong and enduring relations with other stakeholders
- Meeting all contractual requirements and ensure our funders are delighted with our work
- Responding to every person we touch with every resource we have
- Being committed to safety and wellness in the workplace
- Expectation to carry a caseload
You’ll be reporting to the Service and Relationship Manager and leading our Pathways Wellington Health and Wellbeing team, this is a community-based team consisting of 4 Registered Health Professionals. The role of the team is to provide consultation, liaison, assist with goal planning, mental health and physical health assessments linked to a core belief that mental health and addictions is our priority but total wellbeing is our goal. We champion Equally Well, achieving physical health equity is key to our practice. This team works closely with peer and community support teams across a number of NGOs in the Capital and Coast Health Catchment area. You will provide regular coaching and be focused on inspiring every member of your team to exceed their personal best in everything they do.
We are interested to hear from experienced leaders with a current registration as either a registered nurse, social worker or an occupational therapist, who has the ability to support and inspire a team. As well as having great leadership and people skills, you’ll also have demonstrated the ability to work well with other services such as DHBs, PHOs, and the wider community and social sector.
- You are an influencer. You help people think differently and take action around addressing health inequity
- You’re a great listener, the sort of person who will listen deeply to the people who use our services
- You’re a fresh thinker, using curiosity and imagination to generate new ideas
- You’re energising, inspiring others with enthusiasm and a take action approach
- You’re a communicator, the sort of positive person who loves supporting, coaching and mentoring your team
- You’ll have experience and a qualification in health, management or a related discipline
The Wise Group are passionate supporters of our communities and vulnerable populations. We place a high value on the safety and wellbeing of our staff and the people we support. We endorse the Ministry of Health recommendation for vaccinations to protect us all against COVID-19. It is therefore our expectation that all new Wise Group employees are vaccinated.
In this role, you can look forward to flexible work arrangements, extra leave, subsidies for school holiday childcare and a great team around you every day working in an organisation that believes in its’ purpose. Be part of a supportive work environment where life balance is encouraged, people are valued and new solutions are the norm!
Ready to take a closer look at the Pathways? Then apply now via https://wisegroup.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/10/home/requisition/1226?c=wisegroup&source=tepouvac
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday 18th October 2021. Please note, this advert may close sooner if a suitable candidate is found before the closing date.
To view a full position description, please copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/PW_Team-Coach.pdf
To see what a day in the life of a Registered Nurse would be like: please copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www.wisegroup.co.nz/uploads/files/position-descriptions/DayInTheLife_TC.pdf
Contact: Arnie Martinez, Service and Relationship Manager on 0274044328 if you have any further questions.
For further information, visit our website www.pathways.co.nz
Pathways is committed to healthy lifestyles and actively supports a smoke free environment. We encourage people with experience of mental illness to apply.
**All new appointees into Pathways require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children's Act 2014, new employees that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.