- Do you want to work somewhere that truly makes a difference to people’s lives?
- Do you want to work for a diverse fun team who care each other?
- Do you want to join a dynamic team who strives to be, better every day?
Energised, respected, supported, valued, heard, excited, empowered, continuously learning, future-focused, whānau-centred - does this sound appealing? These are just some of the words our team use to describe how they feel about our kaupapa.
Mō mātou: About us
‘Here to help u’ is a kaupapa of Mental Health Solutions, part of the Wise Group - a family of not for profit, community organisations sharing a common purpose: to create fresh possibilities and services for the wellbeing of people, organisations and communities. ‘Here to help u’ believes that wellbeing support should be easily accessible for everyone.
Te whiwhinga mahi: The opportunity
This is a permanent full-time role, reporting to the Service Delivery Lead. As a Team Leader, you’ll be leading the ‘Here to help u’ Connectors. This role involves:
- Day-to-day team leadership of the ‘Here to help u’ Connectors
- Driving operational excellence in service delivery
- Proactively seeking and attracting the best talent and keeping up to date with Recruitment best practices
- Responsibility for regional rostering
- Provider engagement
- Elevation of key issues or trends
- Day to day trouble shooting
- Facilitate peer review and maintain assessment quality for staff
- Advocating and championing diversity and inclusion strategies, and a Te Ao Māori worldview into all recruitment practices, documentation and processes.
Mōu: About you
We are looking for someone that has practical experience and a passion for leading people and delivering outstanding services
- Good organisational skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask
- Sound technical capability and confidence in Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams. You’ll delight in navigating purpose-built software tools and data to inform service insights and innovation.
- A supportive “can do” attitude and enjoy working collaboratively in a high performing team
- Attention to detail
- Strong planning and communication
- Leadership experience
- Great people and relationship skills across diverse audiences.
Candidates that identify as Māori or Pasifika are strongly encouraged to apply for this role. All shiny unicorns should definitely apply.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou: What we offer
- Mix of work from home & office environment
- Subsidies for school holiday programmes
- Office in Hamilton in a park-like setting with free onsite parking
- Extra annual leave after 12 months employment
- Income protection
- Ongoing training and support in your role and career
- Discounts on eye examinations, glasses and other offers available to you and your family members at Specsavers Optometrists nationwide
- Discounted plans with Southern Cross for medical insurance
- Special banking treatments for Westpac customers
- EAP services.
Rā Katinga: Applications close:
10 June 2022 Please note, this advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found.
Erana Severne (General Manager) on 0272983294 for any questions about this opportunity.
The Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 requires staff working in health-related services to be fully vaccinated (this includes any subsequent boosters). As a provider we are responsible for ensuring all of our employees are vaccinated and boosted as per the mandate and employees are responsible for ensuring we have access to this information
* You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.