Community Mental Health Service
Mental Health and Addictions Service
80 hours per fortnight
Job Number: WAI09335
We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented leader/manager to lead a team of professionals in the delivery of our Central Sector community mental health services.
We are seeking someone who will be able to lead the team in delivering a safe, effective and high quality adult mental health and addictions service whilst also guiding the team through an exciting redesign of community mental health services. You must have experience in the mental health sector and have a passion for leadership and management.
As the successful candidate you will be:
• able to positively influence and lead change
• able to understand the strategic direction of the mental health and addictions sector
• a highly organised self-starter
• able to work collaboratively and develop effective partnerships
• able to demonstrate evidence of leadership
• recovery focused and client centred
• sensitive to all cultures and able to apply the Treaty of Waitangi principles into practice
• the holder of a current full drivers licence
• be a registered health professional or be eligible for registration (Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Social Work or Psychology.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of rolling out the next wave of change in a transformational change programme as part of a dynamic, forward thinking and energetic leadership team. Our Mental Health and Addictions Service is on an exciting journey as we develop and implement our new model of care with our community partners and key stakeholders. This is an exciting time for our services with the opportunity to bring real changes to the way we work, and we invite you to take a role in making this happen.
Please apply directly online via the Waikato DHB website.
For all enquiries related to this role please contact Nicola Livingston, Operations Manager on 021 354 507.
Closing date: 27 March 2019
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
• Give and earn respect - Whakamana
• Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
• Fair play – Mauri Pai
• Growing the good – Whakapakari
• Stronger together – Kotahitanga