MASH Trust is a successful and rapidly expanding organisation within the Healthcare Sector; we are looking for a number of Community Support Workers to join our Lower Hutt Team.
As a Community Support Worker working for MASH Trust, you will be joining a highly skilled and dedicated team supporting clients to maintain a high quality of life, within a quality home environment, and encouraging full participation in all aspects of community daily life to maximise independence.
Are you passionate about being part of a team providing exceptional support services and positively impact on people’s lives?
We are looking for candidates with a desire to learn and grow within their role with the flexibility of choosing a role that suits their lifestyle.
All based in Lower Hutt
These roles require:
- A great attitude and passion to support people to achieve their potential
- You to be competent in supporting people with complex health needs, challenging behaviours, and personal cares
- A caring and empathetic nature and a high level of integrity
- A relevant qualification or commitment to working towards a qualification funded by MASH
- You to hold a current full drivers licence
What we can offer you:
- An excellent working environment and a great team atmosphere
- Rewarding work where you can make a positive difference to the people you support and the wider community
- Extensive onboarding and ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Career growth and advancement
MASH is a leading provider of community based residential and rehabilitation support services. We are committed to providing support, respect and dignity to the people we support, enabling them to have greater independence and quality of life in their own homes.
MASH operates throughout the lower North Island in the Wellington, Kapiti, Horowhenua, Palmerston North and Hawkes Bay regions.
If you would like to join the Mash Team please apply now!