We support people in their communities to optimise health and live their best lives.
At Habit Health people are at the heart of what we do. We’re passionate about best practice, challenging boundaries and enjoying what we do!
As New Zealand's largest integrated health, fitness and rehabilitation provider, we offer an extensive range of specialised health, fitness and personal welfare services to optimise the health and well-being of Kiwis at home, in the workplace or at one of more than 80 locations. We recognise career development and employment as being a key component for health and well-being and have a large nationwide Careers Team.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a Vocational Consultant to join our Wellington team. Working closely with our multi-disciplinary team, you’ll work with clients who have sustained injuries and may not be able to return to their previous jobs. You’ll also liaise with ACC Case Managers, assess client career backgrounds to identify potential new job options, train clients in employment skills, and prepare them to re-enter the workforce and get back to work. A secondary part of the role will be providing pathway planning and an employment service for teenagers with health conditions or disabilities in their last two years of high school.
What can we do for you?
We are an employer of choice and proud of it. Our employees feel valued, supported to develop their careers and stimulated by the challenge to provide the best level of care across all services.
- The opportunity to make a tangible difference in people’s lives
- Excellent induction, training and ongoing coaching support
- Generous Employee Benefits with focus on professional development, wellbeing and giving back to the community
- Positive environment in a progressive company that loves to celebrate your success!
What do you need to apply?
- A passion for people and best practice
- Recent experience in providing career guidance
- Membership with CDANZ [link removed] or meet the criteria to join (CATE members welcome)
- A proven ability to develop and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships
- Well-developed employer networks and ability to promote clients for work experience or paid work
- Excellent computer skills with high attention to detail
- A strong compliance focus
- Initiative and a go-getting attitude
If this sounds like you, click through to Seek to apply. We are considering applications as we receive them, so apply online immediately to be considered.
For any queries, please contact Dairne Bound (Service Lead) through email@example.com.