A Staff Focusing Day - Communication, Professionalism, Problem Solving and Goal Setting (STEM:NZ)
This workshop is aimed at staff of agencies/organisations that provide care or support to disabled or elderly people.
The objectives of this programme are to develop or refresh a sense of team caring and focus.
Contents (customised to suit the needs of the organisation)
This programme may contain:
- The six key skills for teams
- Effective caring communication
- The communication styles survey
- A person could be upset because?
- What is job satisfaction?
- The Puzzle of contentment (group exercise)
- Making the changes
- Empowering yourself, your team-mates and your clients
- Listening and attending
- Professionalism in a caring environment (group exercise)
- What does professionalism mean?
- Examples of professional standards
- Redefine your clients as customers (group exercise)
- Goal setting: the key to motivation and problem solving
$2,000.00 + GST for a full day + travel and accommodation as required
One full day (6 + hours)
- Check with training provider for details
- Off-site (at training provider or other premises)
- On-site (at client premises)