Identifying the causes of Disruptive Behaviours
Participants of this programme will:
- Increase their awareness of the required knowledge, skills and attitudes required of staff caring for this group of people
- Learn of practical, effective strategies to use in their day to day work.
- The contents of this programme are intended to emphasise the benefit of maintaining a positive attitude, along with a practical approach, when caring for residents/clients.
$1,500 + GST per day + Relevant travel and accommodation.
- Check with training provider for details
- Off-site (at training provider or other premises)
- On-site (at client premises)
Working as carer/support for people who demonstrate disruptive behaviours