The Power of Peer Supervision : Tools for mentoring and supervision groups
This skills based training workshop
introduces peer supervision as a professional development process for health professionals
- discusses criteria for effective ongoing peer supervision
- introduces the peer supervision toolkit – 7 tools for supervision groups
- provides opportunities for participants to experience the power of peer supervision through small group practice and coaching.
- In one training day, participants learn all they need to use the method successfully and are able to run their own supervision groups. The training includes a copy of the Power of Peer Supervision Booklet for each participant.
For Te Pou $200 + gst (usually $295)
9am - 4.30pm- one day
- Off-site (at training provider or other premises)