Angela Jury (PhD)
Programme lead – research
My role primarily involves providing information and evidence to inform workforce planning. This has included supporting the development of good practice guides on workforce planning, development and training.
Other key areas of work include research on the Alcohol and Drug Outcome Measure (ADOM), DHB variation in seclusion rates, and the impact of mental health on physical health and health care utilisation.
B.A. Psychology (Massey)
M.A (Hons) Psychology (Massey)
PhD Psychology (Massey)
- Smith, M., & Jury, A.F. (2016). Workforce development theory and practice in the mental health sector. Hershey, PA: IGI global.
- Jury, A., & Smith, M. (2015). Measuring Recovery in adult community addiction services. New Zealand Journal of Psychology, 45(1), 13-19.
- Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui. (2013). Valuing and supporting disabled people and their family and whanau. Auckland: Te Pou.
- Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui. (2013). Promoting training uptake and completion in home and community support services. Auckland: Te Pou.
- Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui. (2013). The employment of disabled people in disability support services. Auckland: Te Pou.
- Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui. (2011). Disability support services: Training needs and barriers. Auckland: Te Pou.
- Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui. (2011). Service user workforce survey: Where are we at? Auckland: Te Pou.
- Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui. (2011). Mental health and addiction services for older people: Workforce survey. Auckland: Te Pou.