The Workplace Innovation Award seeks to showcase innovations in work practices that contribute to workforce wellbeing and development.
Better jobs – better services
This initiative focuses national attention on addiction treatment organisations and services engaged in best workforce practices.
Our desire is to promote better jobs for our workforce resulting in better services and outcomes for tāngata whai ora.
We want to hear about new initiatives in your workplace – these could include areas such as:
- worker contributions to improved service delivery
- a planned approach to adopting evidence-based best practice
- improved practice through peer workforce development
- transformational change of service delivery models and or environment
- initiatives to improve the wellbeing of the workforce
- collaboration for integrated care with other services and community providers.
The award will be presented at the Cutting Edge conference dinner in Rotorua, 12-15 September
Application forms are available on the Matua Raki website or by contacting the office on 04 381 6471.
Please submit entries by 4pm, 24 August 2018 by email or post: PO Box 7443, Wellington South 6242.