3. Payment may be made using only Visa or MasterCard credit/debit cards.
You should check with your card issuer for details about other fees or charges that may also apply, as this credit card transaction is carried out in terms of the arrangement between you and your card issuer.
4. All charges are in New Zealand Dollars and inclusive of GST (if any). If payment is made using a credit card issued outside New Zealand, any currency conversion will be done according to the terms and conditions of the card - there may be currency conversion fees charged to you by your card issuer.
5. Upon completing a transaction using the services, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. Te Pou shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the services or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond Te Pou control.
6. Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled. Requests for refunds can be made in accordance with the refunds policy below.
7. Te Pou accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit/debit card issuer.