Supervision guide for mental health and addiction kaiwhakahaere/managers
Publication date: 26 March 2015
This document will enable managers to:
- describe the importance and benefits of clinical and professional supervision to their organisation
- understand and describe the types of supervision and forms of delivery most relevant to their organisation
- understand and implement the functions and components of supervision
- understand the impacts of different professional supervision requirements
- know how to set up and/or review a structured supervision approach by planning, designing and implementing and evaluating.