Join the Equally Well collaborative, a nationwide group of people and organisations committed to finding solutions to achieve physical health equity for people who experience mental health and addiction issues.
Joining the collaborative involves acknowledging the inequities and being committed to taking action in your area of influence.
Here are the steps to join Equally Well:
- Read the consensus position paper.
- Email the Equally Well backbone team with the name of your organisation, and confirmation that you have the authority to give formal commitment.
- The backbone team will respond to you shortly with the outcome.
After you have joined:
- Email us a high resolution image file of your organisation’s logo, so we can include it in our power point slides and include it in our tweet about your endorsement.
- Send us your action plan to tell us all what your organisation is doing that aligns with the priorities of Equally Well. Here you will find a template you can use, and view ones we have received already.
- Ensure you sign-up to the Equally Well e-news so you can keep up-to-date with what’s happening across the collaborative, new resources and research. Email us to join the e-news distribution list.
The Equally Well backbone team will connect you into the Loomio group to take part in discussions and share information on relevant topics. The team will also send you a welcome pack with an A3 Charter to proudly display in your premises and a badge to proudly display on yourself. We look forward to welcoming new partners and working towards addressing this important, yet broad and wide ranging, issue.