Leading from the Front, the Middle and the Back (STEM:NZ)
Target group: This workshop is aimed at team leaders/managers of agencies/organisations that provide care or support to disabled or elderly people.
Purpose: The aims of this programme are:
- to develop a basic leadership philosophy that is appropriate to the individual leaders and to the agency/organisation
- to facilitate learning of the principles, knowledge and skills required to be a leader
- to enhance the communication between the leaders, their staff and their clients
- to make a positive difference through consistent high quality leadership.
Contents (Customised to suit the needs of the organisation):
- Knowledge and Wisdom
- Motivational Leadership
- Quicksand and Leadership
- A Survival Option
- The Six Key Skills of Leadership
- The Skills and Competency Registe
- Leading from the Front, the Middle and the Bac
- Sources of Positive Power for Leaders
- Four Communication Styles
- Motivation: Wants and Needs
- The Process of Motivation
- A Satisfaction Continuum
- The Puzzle of Contentment
- What gets rewarded gets done!
- Developing the Will to Achieve
- The 5 Stages of attaining the Will to Achieve
- Setting Goals - The Key to Motivation.
$2,000.00 + GST per day + travel and accommodation as required
Customised from one to three days duration
- Check with training provider for details
- Off-site (at training provider or other premises)
- On-site (at client premises)
Being in a leadership position