Managing residents with dementia
Participants of this programme will;
- Increase their awareness of the required knowledge, skills and attitudes required of staff caring for this group of elderly people.
- Learn of practical, effective strategies to use in their day to day work.
- This worshop mixes theoretical information with practical implementation strategies, which emphasises the benefit of maintaining a positive attitude, along with a practical approach, when caring for the elderly.
$1,500 + GST for fees + Travel/Accommodation as required.
- Check with training provider for details
- Off-site (at training provider or other premises)
- On-site (at client premises)
Working with residents with dementia